Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ask Teresa - What's Your Question

Hello BMW Fans, many of you already know me, because the BMW investment you made with Capitol BMW Of Florence let me first say Thank You for your continued friendship and business!

For our most recent Fans Of The Brand, let me take a moment to introduce myself and the team here at Capitol BMW Of Florence. My name isTeresa and I have been with Capitol BMW of Florence for 6 years. I have served in the USMC and also with NFCU for 10 years before getting into the car business.

I am a new G-mother of a baby girl, my first time, lol!! Ms. Maiya Lynn who was born on Feb. 22, 2010 to my daughter Lauren. My oldest son David is a U.S. Marine Sgt. stationed in Washington State, and my youngest son Bobby attends Camden Military Academy, he plays trumpet, runs track and is a fantastic baseball catcher.
"I am committed to providing a pleasurable buying experience to all of our clients and want to earn your repeat business for many years. If you are not satisfied, please call me and I will make things right!"

We have created this area of our virtual neighborhood, to help you though any unanswered questions, comments or suggestions you may have. I don't have all the answers, but believe me....we have a team with a combined experience that exceeds 150 years, so If I can't I know who can, lol. Start Today; join the conversation, Follow Us Online and most important Welcome To The Neighborhood!

Find us on Facebook View our profile on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter View our videos on YouTube Visit our blog

No comments:

Post a Comment